IIIT Design & Manufacturing, Kurnool
InHabit is providing green building consulting, facilitation, training and marketing services to MHRD towards the upcoming Indian Institute of Information Technology, Design and Manufacturing at Kurnool. IIITDM Kurnool is a 150 acre township comprising of Academic blocks, residential blocks, food and dining areas, sports facilities, swimming pool and administrative offices.
On completion, IIITDM, Kurnool is expected to be among the top health and environmental performers in the region and the only development with a GRIHA Large Development 4 star rating.
Scope of work
- GRIHA Large Development V.2015 ratings facilitation services along with master-plan rating
- Introduce best practises in energy & water management.
- Provide accurate energy efficiency and water efficiency data.
- Help minimise waste during construction and introduce best practises in waste management post occupancy.
- Improving indoor environmental quality to meet minimum daylighting and ventilation requirements.
- Introduce best practises in improving quality of life and maximising productivity.
- Compiling a Green Building Owner's Manual complete with green building features, how to lead a green lifestyle, maintenance tasks and other operational information.
- Staff training and awareness on project green features.
- Providing any guidance to a stake holder if necessary.
- Provide assistance in creating a clear marketing campaign and help generate awareness of the GREEN credentials of the project.
- Provide any other sustainability related advice, service and assistance within scope.
Expected date of completion: February 2019