RBD Still Waters
InHabit is providing green building facilitation services to RBD Shelters Pvt Ltd towards their multi-dwelling residential villa project "RBD Still Waters" at Bangalore. RBD has been awarded the prestigious platinum rating (pre-certified) in the IGBC Green Homes Rating system.
Still Waters' is a low rise villa development which is expected to be among the top health and environmental performers in the region and the first residential project with an IGBC Green Homes Platinum rating in the area. The development has demonstrated exceptional performance in energy and water management and resource efficiency.
Scope of work
- IGBC Green Homes V2 rating facilitation services.
- Introduce best practises in energy & water management.
- Provide accurate energy efficiency and water efficiency data.
- Help minimise waste during construction and introduce best practises in waste management post occupancy.
- Improving indoor environmental quality to meet minimum daylighting and ventilation requirements.
- Introduce best practises in improving quality of life and maximising productivity.
- Compiling a Green Home Owner's Manual complete with green building features, how to lead a green lifestyle, maintenance tasks and other operational information.
- Staff training and awareness on project green features.
- Providing any guidance to a stake holder if necessary.
- Provide assistance in creating a clear marketing campaign and help generate awareness of the GREEN credentials of the project.
- Provide any other sustainability related advice, service and assistance within scope.
Expected date of completion: July 2018