The Pavillion - EDGE Green Building
InHabit is providing green building consulting, facilitation, training and marketing services to the Singapore based Aurbis Business Parks Pvt Ltd for their upcoming tenant occupied commercial building called The Pavillion, at Marathalli, Bengaluru.
On completion, The Pavillion is expected to be among the top health and environmental performers in the region and only the second EDGE (Excellence in Design for Greater Efficiencies) certified green building in Bengaluru.
Client: Aurbis Business Parks Pvt Ltd
Excellence in Design for Greater Efficiencies (EDGE) is an innovation of IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, EDGE makes it faster, easier and more affordable than ever before to build and brand green. EDGE reveals the systems and solutions that work best for your climate, bringing international caché to your certified project without losing the local context. Meet the growing expectations of your customers by creating value and positively impacting their lives, resulting in greater profitability and a healthier environment for all.
Scope of work
- EDGE Green Building ratings facilitation services along with master-plan rating
- Introduce best practices in energy & water management.
- Provide accurate energy efficiency and water efficiency data.
- Improving indoor environmental quality to meet minimum daylighting and ventilation requirements.
- Introduce best practises in improving quality of life and maximising productivity.
- Staff training and awareness on project green features.
- Providing any guidance to a stake holder if necessary.
- Provide assistance in creating a clear marketing campaign and help generate awareness of the GREEN credentials of the project.
- Provide any other sustainability related advice, service and assistance within scope.
Expected date of completion: October 2018