InHabit is providing green building facilitation services to Vakaman Kota Enterprises towards their multi-dwelling residential villa project "Vakaman Kota GoldFields" at Nava India, Coimbatore. Vakaman Kota has achieved the prestigious platinum pre-certification in the IGBC Green Homes Rating system.
- IGBC Green Homes V3 rating facilitation services.
- Introduce best practises in energy & water management.
- Provide accurate energy efficiency and water efficiency data.
- Help minimise waste during construction and introduce best practises in waste management post occupancy.
- Improving indoor environmental quality to meet minimum daylighting and ventilation requirements.
- Introduce best practises in improving quality of life and maximising productivity.
- Compiling a Green Home Owner's Manual complete with green building features, how to lead a green lifestyle, maintenance tasks and other operational information.
- Staff training and awareness on project green features.
- Providing any guidance to a stake holder if necessary.
- Provide assistance in creating a clear marketing campaign and help generate awareness of the GREEN credentials of the project.
- Provide any other sustainability related advice, service and assistance within scope.
Expected date of completion: July 2021