- InHabit is proud to announce that SIERRA’s eFACiLiTY® Building is India's highest-ranking WELL Platinum-certified building rated by International WELL Building Institute under the WELL V2 rating system, making it the healthiest building in the country.
- WELL is a leading tool for advancing health and safety in buildings globally.
- InHabit has provided IWBI WELL building consultation and ratings facilitation services to SIERRA ODC Private Limited for their head office, "eFACiLiTY® " at Kalapatti, Coimbatore. eFACiLiTY® has scored 86 points out of the available 100 points making it India's Highest ranking WELL Certified Building rated by IWBI under WELL V2 Q1 2019.
- WELL certification is considered to be among the most rigorous building rating framework in the world. In the WELL V2 category, eFACiLiTY® is among the top buildings in the world.
- Apart from being a WELL Certified building eFACiLiTY® is also India’s Highest ranking Green Building by a distance.
- At the time of certification, eFACiLiTY® is India's largest WELL Certified building in India.
- eFACiLiTY® is also one of the most intelligent, automated and smartest buildings in the region.
Did you know that we spend about 90 percent of our time indoors? That’s why when you enter eFACiLiTY® Building you can have the confidence that the space is supporting your health, safety and well-being. SIERRA ODC Private Limited has incorporated an array of positive, health-focused changes such as Ergonomic furniture, water quality standards, circadian lighting, air purifiers, healthy food menu and outdoor physical activity spaces. These changes have helped us to cultivate an environment that places YOU first.
Embracing principles of sustainability from the project’s inception, eFACiLiTY® is also the highest scoring LEED NC Platinum certified office building in the region and also one of the most innovative smart buildings with its range of latest-tech building management systems, controls and automation. The project is especially important as it could be a trendsetter in the region and provides a peek into what the buildings of the future must be. Click on the tabs below to see what actions were taken in each of the metrics to achieve this high score.